The Tower of London: home to ravens, Beefeaters and one of the most extensive collections of esoteric alien artefacts on Earth.
Under the stewardship of UNIT, The Black Archive is charged with
finding, storing and understanding the weirdest and most powerful alien
Gadgets that come to our planet. Just as this unbelievably valuable and
dangerous collection has expanded, so has UNIT itself evolved. No longer
solely a military organisation, in the 21st Century UNIT agents are as
likely to be diplomats and investigators as they are soldiers.
The Black Archive details the 21st Century
organisation that collects, catalogues and protects some of the most
incredible artefacts the Earth has ever known, and the collection
• Play UNIT agents beyond the military, including alien UNIT characters with new UNIT Archetypes and new Traits
• A collection of recent notable characters connected to The Black Archive and UNIT
• Details on The Black Archive itself - its history, its security
measures and how it fits into your Doctor Who Roleplaying Game
• Information on the vast Black Archive armoury, hospital and motor pool
• New Gadget traits
• The mysteries of the Omega Locker are revealed and the mysteries of the Enigma Vault are not!
‘The Black Archive. Highest security rating on the planet. The entire
staff have their memories wiped at the end of every shift.’
The Black Archive is a gorgeous 144 page, full colour hard back, written by Walt Ciechanowski and Andrew Peregrine.