FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who North America does not sell or distribute information collected during your shopping experience with us. We protect all of the information you provide us, including your email address and your credit card data. Some of your information, including address, telephone number, and email address, may be transmitted to the shipper of your order (for example, the US Post Office or UPS) in order to properly process your order. We do not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited email (SPAM) to either our customers or to prospective customers.
What is Your Return Policy?
Before returning any product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your purchase. The following is our basic policy on returns:
- If an item arrives damaged due to shipping, a replacement (if available) will be arranged. If we are unable to replace the damaged item(s), you will be instructed as to whether you should return or discard the damaged merchandise prior to a refund. Who North America, Inc. typically handles all damage claims with the shipping company, but the shipping company may wish to inspect the package and items that arrived damaged. For this reason, we suggest you hold onto all packing materials until your issue is completely resolved.
- If a clothing item is the wrong size, you may exchange your item for a similar item in the correct size as long as the item can be returned in saleable condition. Therefore, an item cannot be washed, have its tags removed, be exposed to cigarette smoke or be similarly tainted by foreign substances or stains. You are responsible for all shipping costs.
- If you are dissatisfied with an item that is not defective, you may return the item within 30 days for a refund as long as it is in saleable condition, retains its original packaging, and has not been exposed to cigarette smoke or be similarly tainted by foreign substances or stains. You are responsible for all shipping costs. Returned items are subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- If an item is defective due to poor manufacture, you may return the item for a replacement (if available) unless the manufacturer has their own return policy (of which we will inform you once you notify us). We require all manufacturer's packaging, instructions, and parts/pieces to be returned to us. Please do NOT attempt to repair any item unless instructed by either ourselves or the manufacturer to do so.
- If an item arrives in unsatisfactory condition, please read the following:
While Who North America, Inc. stands behind the products we sell and strives to deliver these items in the best possible condition, we do not guarantee that items classified as new will be completely free of minor flaws or product variation.
A minor flaw includes dented or sligtly flawed packaging that does not affect the product, minor paint flaws due to the manufacturing process, occasional "dog-eared" page(s), slight edge curls of book dust jackets, etc.
A product variation includes cover or packaging changes that the manufacturer instigates that may not be reflected on our website, or minor variations in product color, design, or texture that does not significantly change its functionality or measurements.
If you have a cracked or broken CD Jewel case, we will be happy to supply a replacement with your NEXT order, but not before. Please include the name of the CD you purchased that arrived with a damaged case in the Shipping Instructions field during checkout so that we can provide the correct case. Unfortunately, we cannot supply replacement parts for slim CD-single Jewel Cases.
All returns are determined on a case by case basis. Customers who return product over cosmetic packaging issues will be asked to cover shipping for replacements.
I'm Paying by Credit Card, When Will my Card be Charged?
We now use Authorize.Net, a secure online Credit Card Processing application. Your credit card is charged instantaneously during the checkout procedure. In fact, if there is any problem in the processing of your credit card, you will be informed prior to the completion of your transaction.
I'm in the USA, How Much is my Shipping Cost?
Shipping is calculated based on the sum of each individual item's weight and a relative approximation of the actual shipping cost to have a package of that weight delivered to your address. Your shipping costs will be shown to you during the checkout procedure, after you proceed past the Name/Address portion of the website. No order is finalized until you agree to the online shipping information. Please do not phone or email us with requests for shipping totals as we do not know your actual shipping total until your order has been entered.
I'm outside the USA, How Much is my Shipping Cost?
The website will now calculate shipping for International Priority based on the weight of the package.
We are NOT responsible for custom charges levied on internationally shipped packages. Your government may impose taxes and duties on your package prior to its arrival. You are responsible for these.
What is the $15.00 "Redirection Fee" with UPS?
If you have a package redirected that is in transit via UPS (including address correction or forwarding), UPS charges $15.00 for this service. This fee WILL be passed along to you.
What Methods of Payment do you Accept?
Who North America, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
What Shipping Methods do you Use?
Who North America, Inc. currently uses US Priority Mail and UPS Ground Service for almost all of our domestic shipments. International shipments ship by International Priority.
Is Who North America, Inc. an Actual Store and Can I Visit?
Who North America, Inc. is an actual business located in Indianapolis, Indiana, near the Indianapolis International Airport. We are first and foremost an internet based business with a warehouse and front office, therefore we ask all customers desiring to visit to please make an appointment; Saturday appointments may take longer to arrange as we do not maintain regular weekend hours. We are typically in the office Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to AT LEAST 3:30 PM (our final package pickup time). We love having customers visit, so please make an appointment! For images of our facility, click here.
Do you have a Catalog?
No, we do not print catalogs. Our website is up-to-date with all of our latest product and we strive to keep it as accurate as is humanly possible.
I made a purchase which contained items on Pre-Order. Will the available items ship first?
Any order that contains pre-ordered items will be held until all pre-ordered items arrive, as only one shipping charge is purchased during checkout of any order.
What is your fax number?
I cannot add more than one item to the basket; what is happening?
It appears there is a problem with some networks combined with later versions of Internet Explorer. We suggest the following: in the upper right of Internet Explorer, find and click "Safety." Click "InPrivate Browsing." Return to http://www.whona.com and try adding items to your basket now. Everything should work properly.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any other questions.